This is always something a person needs to hear…especially one without *parents.
Thank you. *although sometimes parents tell you’re doing it all wrong…either way I need to be told something about myself from time to time
1) I talk to my cat about my feelings, ie. “…I know Frank, I need to work on my self validation”.
2) I have a new apartment full of crooked shelving
3) I don’t always make my bed
4) I’m stone cold out of any perishable food…and I mean REALLY
5) My refrigerator thinks mustard is a protein
6) My liver thinks beer is a meal
7) There is constantly a lap top in my bed…for movies and snuggling
8) I have multiple picture frames without photos in them
9) I sleep with copious amounts of pillows because I’m far too accustomed to sharing a bed
10) I make soup and eat it out of the pan…and it just makes more sense that way
And then I tried to install some bullshit shelf from goddamnn ikea by myself and realized how much I need this…and so here we are again.
I don’t have a girlfriend, I’m just hardcore dating the fuck out of a girl who I was not at all expecting to meet.